We like to say that ‘Every day at St John’s is an Open Day’ and people are welcome to drop in any time for a tour of the school or to have a chat. However, on Wednesday, the 1st of August, from 9am to 11am, we are holding a formal Open Morning. As we look to confirm enrolments for 2019, we would like to invite those who might be considering St John’s to come and join us for a tour. If you know of anyone who may be considering our educational facilities for their children, please let them know about our Open Day, to enable them to find out more about what St John’s has to offer.
Come see what we can offer your child!
Does your child’s birthday fall between 1st July 2013 & 30th June 2014?
If so they are eligible for Prep 2019.
- Full time teacher aides in Prep
- Modern, spacious, air-conditioned classrooms
- Focus on social skills
- Strong emphasis on literacy and numeracy
- Continued excellent NAPLAN results
- Many extra-curricular activities including instrumental, camping and sporting
- Latest technology in all classrooms
Years 7, 8 & 9
- All subjects areas are offered
- Elective program in Year 9
- Experienced and committed staff
- Many extra-curricular oppurtunities
- Self-directed project time
- Chromebooks included in tuition fees